Thursday 8 March 2012

appreciation

So i've been stuck deciding what to post about for a few days. I admit that sometimes I just don't have the energy (& enthusiasm) to turn on my laptop after a day at work and usually end up falling asleep on the sofa at about 9:30 (tragic). I have several things pending on my to do list that are going to have to wait until the weekend! But earlier I was reading the latest post from Glossary '101 Things I Like' and it made me sit back, relax and think about things I should be appreciating more. Here are a few:

Where I Live:



Dartmoor, my next door neighbour.. and the Sound, with Cornwall across the river.




The return of these:




The return of nicer weather means that I can venture out again. Go exploring. Like this:





I can't wait for summer :)


1 comment:

  1. 9:30 is not tragic. Sometimes I need a 9pm bedtime. It would make me so much more productive.

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete