Tuesday 8 May 2012

Homespun Style by Selina Lake

Thought I would share with you this absolutely gorgeous book I treated myself to the other week. I had quite a few points on my Waterstones card so decided it was about time I spent them! Managed to get this book for half price with my points off so it was perfect.




I waited anxiously for it to arrive.. it took its time.. ending up at the neighbours first. But when it did get here.. i fell in love...














Just a few pictures from inside the book. Lovely photographs. And even prettier rooms. Every page is a delight. I highly recommend it!

catharine x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post. I love all the colors in this house. So cute. You have a lovely blog! I will be stopping by again soon to check it out!
    Carlee

    http://allthingsaveragegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog, I like your style, everything is fine!
    If you like my blog, we can follow each other)))

    double-ganger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete